Valerie Grimes, owner of Dallas Hypnosis Programs with two locations in Dallas earns a certificate in Inner Child Work and Hypnosis for Immune Disorders recently.
Healing the Inner Child with Hypnosis and Imagery has become a vital skill and an essential ingredient for every hypnotherapist’s toolbox.
Ms. Grimes commented, “I learned a deeper understanding about the use of Inner Child work to heal the early feelings of hurt, abandonment, rejection, and the wounds of the “little one” that still may need attention within.”
This is essential in any adult’s life for correctly early developmental stages.
Hypnosis for Immune Disorders Training was conducted by Timothy L. Trujillo a Mind-Body Healing Specialist who has developed systematic methods to help individuals affected by immune disorders.
- The Human Immune System
- Fundamentals of Psychoneuroimmunology
- Overview of common immune disorders and their mechanisms: HIV/AIDS, Cancer, MS, ALS, Lupus, Chronic Fatigue, Fibromyalgia, Arthritis, Diabetes, Allopaciea (hair pulling)
- Immunity Harmonizing Strategies – The Feng Shui of Wellness
- Interfacing with medical providers
- Treatment adherence and Impact reduction
- Symptom Management: stress management, sleep enhancement, pain control, psychodynamics imagery and metaphor
- Thanatotherapy: Resolving the impact of death dynamics and diagnosis trauma
Ms. Grimes commented, “I learned the basics of immune system disorders and effective evidence based approaches to resolve psychosocial factors in disease management. Also hypnotherapeutic methods to reduce stress, relieve pain instantly, and help clients take control of their condition.”
These philosophical, physiological, and mystical approaches to disease management are now widely practiced throughout the United States and many other countries.
Valerie Grimes Certified clinical hypnotherapist since 2002 in private practice, Previously was the staff hypnotist at Kaner Medical Group in Bedford, she is a master at helping people eliminate negative patterns which consistently sabotage client relationships, health and opportunities for success in business and life. She is now working with issues of alcohol dependency in what she calls…Sobriety Coaching.
Valerie Grimes, owner of Dallas Hypnosis Programs earns a certificate in Inner Child Work and Hypnosis for Immune Disorders recently.