Whether or not you use hypnosis to stop smoking, a good smoking cessation program starts with a well-defined plan.
YOUR STOP SMOKING GOAL PLAN:
1. Decide what you want: I WANT TO BE A NON SMOKER
2. Make a list of how your life would change when you achieved that.
3. Build a plan for accomplishing your goal.
___New Routine ___Meditation ___Exercise
___Supplements for calmness
4. Read your plan at least three times a day.
5. Set the date of accomplishment-what is your Quit Date?
6. Think of it often. Dream and imagine.
7. Start asking yourself: Is the direction I am taking today helping achieve my goal?
8. Stay positive (read and listen to positive things daily).
9. Act as though you have achieved it (conceive – believe – achieve).
Does hypnosis work for smoking cessation?
Hypnosis programs your subconscious mind, the part of your mind responsible for behavior, to naturally move in the direction of your goal.
The hypnotist does this by creating a new dominant thought pattern that visually represents your new goal. Then it is reinforced consistently with audio recordings. Self-sabotage can also be addressed in hypnosis sessions. More about hypnosis…