Dallas Hypnosis Programs improves study skills and test taking ability with this self help, at home program.
If you are a student or adult preparing for certification, do this exercise to improve your ability to focus and succeed!
WHAT BELIEF DO YOU HAVE ABOUT YOUR ABILITY TO:
-go to college?
-make good money at a good job after college?
-pass your algebra test?
-just get up and go to school on Monday?
WHAT ARE YOU TELLING YOURSELF?
Get in touch with it. Write it down.
Where does that thought come from? And how did it get there? And why does it stay?
The thought lies in your subconscious mind.
Placed there by messages received from family members, teachers, product marketing, and news programs.
ARE THESE POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE STATEMENTS?
“The job market is tough, no one can get a job.”
“Seems like you can’t trust anyone anymore.”
“Don’t get your feet wet, you might catch a cold.”
“Don’t do that in public, that is gross.”
“I can’t believe you didn’t know how to____________”
“I knew you’d fail the test.”
Re-write the first statement from above and make it positive
“We rise to your own level of expectation.” Dan Millman
Go back to your original thought and rewrite it as a positive statement.
How your subconscious mind becomes programmed.
- ideas represented by authority figure
- anything we experience under intense emotion
- identification with ethic origins or group
Understanding the 6 functions of the subconscious mind.
1. Serves as a memory bank or computer.
2. Regulates the involuntary functions.
3. It is where our emotions are.
4. It is very imaginative; get creative with your desires.
5. Carries our habitual conduct.
6. Directs our energy (behavior is energy expressed).
How do I reprogram my mind so I can coach myself?
By simply deciding to do so, you have the power of choice and you choose to stop thinking that way about yourself and your abilities.
Will you channel this energy in a negative or positive way?
It is awaiting your direction.
How to change your original negative thought to a positive one and coach yourself to achieve your goals.
1. Go to a quiet place where you won’t be disturbed for 10 minutes.
2. Get into a comfortable position, sitting or lying down, set the intention that the next 10 minutes you will focus on improving an aspect of your life…
3. Take 3 deep breaths and begin counting slowing from 10 to 1
4. When fully relaxed recite to yourself a “POSITIVE NEW THOUGHT,” of Visualize the outcome you wish to achieve.
5. Awaken yourself by counting from 1 to 5 and opening your eyes.
Clinical Hypnotist Valerie Grimes is a recognized master at helping people overcome negative belief systems, false opinions and self-defeating habits that reside in their sub-conscious minds. These thought habits consistently sabotage relationships, health and opportunities for success in business and other important realms of life.
Call her to discuss your study challenges or feelings about test taking at 972-974-2094.