Dallas Clinical Hypnotist Valerie Grimes explains hypnosis treatment for emotional eating.
She teaches clients how to turn in to their true feelings and determine whether they are physically hungry or emotionally hungry.
“Hunger of the Body or Hunger of the Mind” is a process used by Dallas Hypnosis Programs to correct stress eating, eating because of boredom or other confusing, negative feelings. Over time individuals have learned to distract from their true feelings by eating the wrong foods, overeating, or eating when not truly hungry.
This program assists clients in recognizing the true need and responding to the urge in a satisfying way.
- Learn how to neutralize the emotions behind overeating.
- We will teach you how to eat less or to loose weight without feeling deprived.
- Gain understanding that emotions are good – they are trying to show us something that needs our attention.
- Discover how to determine whether you are physically or emotionally hungry.
- Find out what foods are the right foods to keep your blood sugar stable so your burn fat and have lots of energy.
- Experience mindful eating and become fully satisfied with a smaller amount of food.
Clinical Hypnotist Valerie Grimes is a recognized master at helping people overcome negative belief systems, false opinions and self-defeating habits that reside in their sub-conscious minds. These thought habits consistently sabotage relationships, health and opportunities for success in business and other important realms of life. Call her at 972-974-2094.