Dallas Hypnosis Programs Helps People Make The Right Choice.


How Does Dallas Hypnosis Programs Help Us To Make The Right Choice?

Before we can answer that question understanding this concept is important:

Everything we do is a choice, sometimes a conscious choice, but mostly our behaviors are subconscious.  

You are always FREE to make the right choice.
Hypnosis Helps You Find That Freedom

Next, the conscious mind is only responsible for about 10% of our behavior or actions in life; the subconscious is the other 90%.  Think of all the things you do without thinking — the habitual tasks we carry out daily. Also stop to consider how we have continuous self-defeating beliefs and counter-productive habits, those are subconscious and when we attempt to consciously change them it is frustrating, like trying to remember to breath differently each moment of each day.

Hypnosis naturally creates new choices that are subconscious.  

Let’s say one choice would be to not exercise, that is a subconscious choice so to attempt to consciously change that choice takes a great deal of continuous effort. But because our conscious mind doesn’t carryout our actions, it is difficult to keep this focus day after day.

One way to change the subconscious drive is to focus on the desire for the outcome of that choice, for example exercising leads to feelings of being happy and carefree and even more relaxed feelings at work. In other words, to your subconscious mind the benefit of exercise is more appealing than the old choice not to exercise which leaves you feeling weighed down and sleepy.

Changing behaviors takes time, however it is more rapid with hypnosis because the hypnotist is working on the change at a subconscious level, so the new action becomes the new natural or habitual action, replacing the old one in about 14 to 31 days.

So if you are ready to have your subconscious naturally make the right choice, then Dallas Hypnosis Programs is how.  Make the right choice and call Dallas Hypnotist Valerie Grimes for your consultation today.

Share

About Valerie Grimes

Besides assisting individuals in behavior change and self improvement, Hypnotist Valerie Grimes specializing in dependencies such as alcohol, food, shopping, pain medication, and smoking. She is also trained in the area of hypnosis for PTSD and Auto Immune Disorders. And is a Reiki Level 2 Master. For More about Valerie, Go To Her Personal Web Page.

She is a 2002 graduate of the Dallas Hypnosis Training Institute, and certified by the American Council of Hypnotist Examiners. Continuing Education is maintained 15 hours per year through Hypnosis Motivational Institute in California.