Can weight loss really be effortless? Yes says Valerie Grimes and her Dallas Hypnosis Programs.
How can something so hard be so effortless?
It has to do with choice, a person’s choice to go down the path of bad habits, or the path of good habits.
So what we do in a hypnotic state is create a feeling so good associated with the right choices and a feeling sooooo bad associated with the old self defeating habits that the person naturally desires the good feeling.
Feeling + Thought = Behavior.
Sad + Ice Cream is good = eating the ice cream
Satisfied + I want more of this feeling = 1 hour work out at gym
This formula works to your advantage or disadvantage and hypnosis works to change the feeling and the thought so your behavior matches the behavior of a person that is the size and shape you want to be.
Here are some positive affirmations you can use to build up the good feelings and thoughts and move to a new healthy behavior.
- I’m healthy and in control.
- I eat with awareness.
- I recognize my feelings and take care of my emotional needs in a way that is healthy and supports my lifetime commitment.
- I naturally crave nutritious foods and beverages.
- I feel myself getting healthier each day.
- I love how it feels to have my pants loose around my waist.
- I love making good and healthy choices.
- I enjoy this newfound energy and freedom.
Powerful suggestions that are given during hypnosis allow a person to think and act in a positive way and be in control around choices about food.
Hope these affirmations are helpful to you. And remember: when the mind is properly directed it can be effortless!
Can weight loss really be effortless? Yes with Dallas Hypnosis Programs