Dallas Hypnosis Offers Self Help for Stress Management
Tips to Reduce Stress. First Tip: This only works if you do it.
Hypnosis helped me to be more at peace in every area of my life. I have less stress and am able to find “quiet” in my mind even in high stress moments. Jill – Colleyville
- Realize that the unexpected always happens, plan for it
- Take the blinders off see the world in a new way
- Reduce or eliminate the TV/radio/newspaper news
- Create silent night for family, for 30 minutes, no talking, no media, just sitting together, drawing is permitted, eating is permitted, just no voices, no outside entertainment. Create a consistent time/date for this to occur
- Stop taking your phone into the gym and the grocery store.
- Not going to the gym? Go to the gym.
- Walk outside every day.
- Make a list of everything you have, a car that starts, a warm/dry bed, clothes, a refrigerator full of food, etc.
- Take breathing breaks, close your eyes and take 2 really deep belly breaths.
- Eat regularly 3 small meals and 2 light snacks.
- Plan something FUN once a month.
Are You Ready To Turn Over A New Leaf?
We can help you stop self-defeating beliefs and counterproductive habits. Call now 972-974-2094 for your complimentary consultation, OR contact us via email.