Improve Your Mental Strength With Hypnosis in Dallas – Training Your Mind To Work For You.
Do your thoughts have power over you?
Do you critically judge yourself?
Do you feel you hold yourself back?
Answering YES in an indication that your mind is working they way it is set up to work. You see, the conscious mind is not responsible for our feelings/attitudes, that is the job of the subconscious and it is merely expressing what the current imprinting/programming is.
Your Mind Is Like A Computer
Your conscious mind is the hard drive and the subconscious is the software, and Hypnosis is the tool for reprogramming. With Dallas Hypnosis Programs you can remove negative imprinting, bad habits, and negative feelings.
The Parts of Mind.
The Conscious Mind is the ‘thinker’ and it is responsible for thinking, analyzing, judging, critical assessment, and the like. The function of the Subconscious Mind is to carry out those thoughts. When you evaluate the past recalling previous goals you set and noting whether or not you achieved them is an indication of how your mind is set up to deliver your conscious desire.
Do this exercise:
What Is Your Current Goal?
What Are The Benefits Of
Reaching Your Goal?
Watch For The Hacker. my negative thoughts about my ability to reach my goal
How Can You Stop The Hacker (negative thoughts)?
1) WRITE ABOUT YOUR GOAL: use positive words and in present tense (do this nightly before sleep)
2) DAYDREAM/VISUALIZE ABOUT THEM: create images or words showing the results of the goal
3) HAVE FUN: relax and have fun
4) EXERCISE: keeps you releasing so you don’t feel stressed
5) TRUST YOUR SELF: Faith brings peace, centeredness, and calmness
6) PUSH OLD THOUGHTS AWAY: If the old thoughts come in, immediately replace them with a positive word or visual that reminds you of your goal.
Hypnotist in Dallas on Mental Strength and Training Your Mind To Work For You. It is awaiting your direction. Happy to help. Call with your questions.