by Valerie Grimes, Hypnotist
Here is what you do:
Select an evening this holiday season and then turn off music, TVs, phones, etc and enjoy the sounds of silence with your family, pets or individually.
- Loose the accumulated stress.
- Prepare your mind for the spiritual aspect of the holiday.
- Show love and gratitude for your home and family.
- Start a new tradition.
Ideas for families
- Play the silent game.
- Acknowledge those we love through touch and eye contact.
- Light a candle for each participant and pet.
- Write what you are grateful for and place under the tree or menorah.
- Sit stroking your pet and sending thoughts of love.
- Draw a picture of your pet, noting its most unique feature.
- What does your pet teach you?
Ideas for individuals
- Create a special space or altar, adorn with photos, candles, religious figures.
- Journal about your feelings.
- Enjoy your favorite meal or beverage with awareness.
- Go outdoors and look up at the sky.
- Make a holiday decoration or homemade gift.
If the idea of this sounds impossible then you could use hypnosis to create the possible.
CREATE A TRUE SILENT NIGHT THIS YEAR AND MAKE IT A TRADITION.