Group Hypnosis to quit smoking includes the 6 elements for permanent personal change.
Have you tried to quit smoking and failed?
You are not alone, most people (according to Psychology Today quit an addiction 4-5 times before they are successful.
Why is that?
Why is it so hard to change a habit like smoking especially since it makes so much sense to quit?
It is widely known that hypnosis is effective at helping a person to quit smoking because it works with the way the subconscious operates. It is possible in hypnosis to change the way someone views themselves, as a non smoker, or they way they view cigarettes, as disgusting, etc.
However, it is critical to permanent behavior change to review these other areas and make the changes necessary so the person can quit smoking permanently. This is what we do in the group hypnosis to quit smoking class.
- Belief about ability to quite easily.
- Create a strong desire – what is the motivation?
- Eliminate self sabotage
- Create a future vision of yourself as a non smoker – to strengthen the belief and motivating desire
- Monitor self talk and change to match motivation
- Disconnect any identification/association with smoking and people, feelings, habits, etc.
Group Hypnosis to quit smoking includes the 6 elements for permanent personal change. Our next class is November 8, 2014. Check the schedule and register now.