Natural Alternatives to Qnexa for Lasting Weight Loss from Dallas Hypnotist Valerie Grimes
The weight loss drug Qnexa promises a feeling of fullness and appetite suppression, however there are some natural ways to accomplish this and promote weight loss that are effective and safe.
If you don’t like to take drugs or have a health conditions such as heart disease, high blood pressure, hyperthyroidism, or diabetes and can’t take Qnexa, here are some natural remedies:
To gain a more full feeling you can:
- Drink a tall glass of lukewarm water before a meal.
- Eat slowly and chew each bite thoroughly to gain more satisfaction from your meal.
- Focus on the meal, eating with awareness of the flavors and colors of the foods.
- Eliminate distractions like TV and computers so you are focused on the meal.
To suppress appetite I would suggest:
- Eliminating sugars and high glycemic carbs.
- Eat low glycemic carbs especially fruits and vegetables.
Often people that are hungry all the time are not properly nourished, so even though they are eating a lot (of the wrong foods) they still feel hungry, because they are—hungry for nutrition.
Hypnosis is a rapid way to change eating habits, start to exercise and gain more satisfaction from the new healthier foods that bring about lasting weight loss for a healthy lifetime.
Often we continue to operate on a habitual level even if we rationally understand it is not healthy. Hypnosis works by weakening or breaking an old pattern and replacing it with a new pattern that makes sense to the client.
Dallas Hypnotist Valerie Grimes offers consultations for natural alternatives to weight loss drugs such as Qnexa. Remember there are never any permanent quick fixes in life.