Dallas Hypnosis Weight Loss transforms bad habits into healthy habits like no longer overeating at dinner or snacking after dinner.
Here are the new healthy habits hypnosis helped develop.
- “I’m exercising more, less anxiety, better self esteem, and not drinking as much.”
- “My nagging pain has decreased and I got 90% of my goals achieved for the week.”
- “I no longer overeating at dinner or snack after dinner.”
- “Negative thoughts have stopped invading my day, feel more gratitude on a regular basis”.
- “I have developed a new pattern of drinking water up to 66 oz a day…I used to only drink tea, I feel so much better, I know I will continue this new healthy habit.”
Hypnosis works to release the triggers that create the desire for breads, sweets and other treats (our old behaviors). Hypnosis also strengthens one’s desire for health and energy, so they are naturally choosing new behaviors over the old unhealthy behaviors and therefore healthy habits can take the lead.
Dallas Hypnosis Weight Loss transforms bad habits into healthy habits like no longer overeating at dinner or snacking after.
If you want to create new healthy habits, give Dallas Hypnosis Programs a call at 972-974-2094