Hypnosis for Sleep Improvement at Dallas Hypnosis Programs clinical hypnotist Valerie Grimes helps clients sleep better, longer.
Valerie A. Grimes uses her proven hypnosis programs to assist people in sleeping better, longer by addressing the issues which may be keeping them up at night.
Some of those issues are:
- Weight reduction – shedding weight makes sleeping more comfortable.
- Insomnia – what keeps you up at night?
- Stress management – learn how to ‘turn on’ your relaxation response and sleep stress free.
- Creating new sleep habits —for most of us, we just turn off the TV and fall in bed, create a routine that will have you sleeping like a baby.
- Fears associated with nighttime (adults and children) —resolve fear of the dark, bring the monsters out of the closet, find out what those reoccurring dreams mean.
Hypnosis, a natural sleep aid.
Hypnosis uses the same internal sensory systems that activate naturally when you fall asleep. This is known as your ‘hypnogogic response’ and always occurs when you fall asleep.
Being overweight, stressed, worried or fearful at night throws one’s natural ability to sleep off balance. Imagine the benefits of bringing this natural mechanism under your control. Hypnosis helps you to use the natural ability of our body to sleep and the brain’s imaginative power to create consistent deep and restful sleep by freeing the cause of the sleeplessness and then connecting to vivid memories of being able to sleep.
Dallas clinical hypnotist Valerie Grimes offers Hypnosis for Sleep Improvement at Dallas Hypnosis Programs. Call 972-974-2094 today for a complimentary consultation and improve your ability to sleep better.