Whether or not you use hypnosis to lose weight, a good weight loss program starts with a well-defined goal.
1. Decide what you want. What size or shape do you want to become?
2. Make a list of how your life would change when you achieved that.
3. Build a plan for accomplishing your goals.
__Nutrition ___Meditation ___Exercise
4. Read it three times a day.
5. Set the date of accomplishment (give yourself ample time)
6. Think of it often. Dream and imagine.
7. Start asking yourself: Is the direction I am taking today helping achieve my goal?
8. Do something everyday towards the goal.
9. Stay positive (read and listen to positive things daily).
10. Act as though you have achieved it (conceive – believe – achieve).
Does hypnosis work for weight loss?
Hypnosis programs your subconscious mind, the part of your mind responsible for behavior, to naturally move in the direction of your goal.
The hypnotist does this by creating a new dominant thought pattern that visually represents your new goal. Then it is reinforced consistently with audio recordings. Self sabotage can also be addressed in hypnosis sessions.
Whether or not you use hypnosis to lose weight, a good weight loss program starts with a well-defined goal, start it today and you will already be closer to reaching it.
Call for your comp weight loss with hypnosis consultation. 972-974-2094